Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back to Basics

Well after much hesitation I have decided to start a family blog! Mostly for the family who want to keep up on our daily living in the Ruetsch household. So with this being my first blog I have decided to go back to where we started. Fred and I met in 2004 at his place of work... Les Schwab. Things took off pretty fast and a little over a year later (July 9th) we were getting married!! Fast I know but when its right you know and I wouldn't do anything different. Shortly after marriage we moved to California for Fred's job. He got promoted to assistant manager and we have been here since. We had our beautiful daughter Teighlor Ann on August 27th 2006. She changed our lives so much. She was a blessing that God sent to our family at just the right time. Wow is she ever her mothers daughter lol! She is defiantly going through the terrible twos without a doubt but she has the sweetest heart. She loves to help Fred or I do anything from cleaning the bathroom to cooking. Just recently on December 18th 2008 God brought another gift into our lives, our son Kade Robert. He is a precious little one, well not really little... he weighed almost 9 lbs at birth lol! We were so happy to find out that we were going to have another baby. We so badly wanted Teigh to have a sibling and so far so good. She loves her brother so much. She always wants to help feed him, give him baths, hold him or anything else he is doing she wants to be there to help. So for now we are taking every day as it comes now that we have transitioned into a family of 4. Life is good!


Here are some pictures:





One of our first dates! 2004



The day Fred proposed.... I said I DO!!




The day I married my best friend. July 9th 2005



Teighlor being goofy 2009



Teighlor back in the day!!



Our new addition to the family Kade December 18th 2008





No comments:

Post a Comment