Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Day Of No Sleep

Wow today has started already with a very early morning. Kade was up a lot last night so that alone makes a person tired. Then on top of that Teighlor woke up at around 4:30 screaming a scream that I have only heard like twice. I ran in her room and she was terrified! She ran out of bed and pretty much crawled up my legs and into my arms. She kept pointing at something around the window. I tried to talk her into getting back into her bed after I checked everything out. It was a no go. So I gave in and allowed her to come in bed with me. Since Fred was up with Kade I figured this would be a good idea. And I was wrong lol. I should've know that she wouldn't sleep. I think its the excitement of being in our bed, she feels special when I allow her to come into bed. So with all that said she stayed awake the whole time asking questions and trying to get diesels attention. Poor Fred was trying to get Kade happy so he could get some sleep before he had to go to work at 6:15. Today should be interesting, Teighlor alone is a handful when she has had 11 hrs of sleep, I cant even begin to imagine how she will be with only 7! I'm going to keep a positive mind though and try to keep her entertained today. I just hope Fred can get through his day without hurting himself, I feel lucky to know I don't have to worry about focusing that much! Well I'm off to watch some Mickey Mouse Club House!!

No comments:

Post a Comment