Saturday, October 10, 2009

San Fran!!

In August Fred and I headed to San Fran for the annual assistant managers meeting! I had never been to San Fran before so I was pretty excited. I was just glad that this year I was pregnant. Our first meeting I was already 3 days over due with Teighlor. That was probably the worst payed for getaway I have EVER been on. I would have much rather been at home in my own bed. And last year I was 5 months pregnant with Kade. So it was a nice change to be able to keep up with people and enjoy a drink!! We also had tickets to see the A's baseball team. Im not much of a baseball fan but the game was a blast. 2 guys ran out on the field during the game and while I found it very funny and amusing... I guess its a huge NO NO!! The last night we were there we had a formal dinner with all the assistant managers from Les Schwab. It was alot of fun and its always fun to dress up! All in all it was a great time and I look forward to going back next year.







China Town

One of the guys who ran on the field





Getting ready to go to the game!


Street performers





Fishermans Wharf

Some very interesting people there in San Fran

Holly's $17.00 drink....







Kylee Goin... I only get to see her like once a year now :( But we always have fun when we are together!


Muah

Final Dinner Night. All dressed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment